Saturday, April 2, 2011

1.3 Shinu

There he was.I called him Ukie,I knew who he was,we both lived in an orphanage for most of our lives,and we were friends almost instantaneousness.He was rather cute,and I always had a small crush on him,okay a big crush.He was my first kiss actually.We were 5,and curious,it was a small peck,but it was sparks.

Just in case it wasn't him,I approached carefully,then said "Hi...you're Shinu right?" He raised his eyebrow and nodded "And you are..?" I smiled "Emma.We went to the same orphanage,remember?"His face lit up and he smiled.I'm pretty sure the thing that made us friends was that we were both asian,well I was part asian,and part mexican,he was full out asian.
He then embraced me in a hug.It doesn't matter how many times we've hugged,it always made my stomach tingle.He pulled out of the hug and asked how long Iv'e been here,I said only a day,he blushed and said he'd just moved here.I laughed and asked him how he'd been,apparently he just got out of the orphanage.I was glad I got to see him again,I remember crying at the thought of leaving him behind.
He asked me if I knew how everyone else was doing.I frowned and shook my head.He said that they were living up in neverglade.I wanted to go up and live there,it was so peaceful.I went camping there once.It was quiet at night,and the stars would shine really bright.We were both hungry,so we went into the tiny bistro and ordered.
I got cobbler and he got Stir Fry.He looked at my plate and laughed "Only you Em would eat desert for lunch" I blushed.It was true,I loved sweet things,hello obesity.
While he rationed and ate with patience,I was just about ready to stuff the whole entire cobbler down my throat.It was warm,and tasted like heaven.He looked at me and laughed.I giggled and said I was sorry,I'm a slob when I eat.
It surprised no one that I was the first to finish,so I sat there and waited for him.When he did finish,he asked if I would want to go see a movie,I smiled and said that there was one I really wanted to see.
We raced to the theater,and I won.I was on the track team in high school,but I'm also pretty sure he gave me a head start.
I stood waiting for him,and looked around.It was very flashy,with big posters up of what movies were next.There was one about a woman painter.Iv'e always wanted to paint,hm...Maybe later when I start a family.We both bid our goodbyes,and went home.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home